Enabling and disabling the Collection Path
The switch control to the right of the Collection Path label allows to turn this collection path on or off.
Turning on the collection path starts the automatic chasing process. Credit Hound will assign the steps you have defined to transactions that match the criteria you have set in this collection path.
Turning off the collection path stops automatic chasing and may cause the following notification bar to appear:
You can clear the notification by clicking on the X symbol in the corner.
|Name||The name you assign this collection path. This is displayed in the collection path list, and beside the transactions it is assigned to.|
|Description||Your own friendly description of this collection path.|
This is the time that the emails will be automatically sent out everyday. It is recommended that this time should be set during your normal working hours.
You can set the minimum and maximum transaction amounts here. Any invoice falling outside of this range will be not be assigned to this collection path. All values are in base currency.
|Minimum transaction amount||The invoice should be at least this amount to be assigned to this collection path.|
|Maximum transaction amount||The invoice should be less than or equal to this amount to be assigned to this collection path. If you do not require a maximum amount, you can leave this value blank. This means any invoice over the minimum transaction amount will be assigned to this collection path.|
A collection sequence is a series of actions that take place over a period of time, based from the date an invoice is due.
Adding an Action Step
- Click on the + icon at the bottom of the sequence.
- The Send Email Activity dialog box appears.
- In the Name field, enter a brief description of this action. E.g. Friendly Reminder Email
- Select the When type based on when you want the email to be sent. All dates are based from the invoice due date.
- In No. Days enter the number of before or after the due date you want the invoice to be sent. Numbers should be positive.
Before Due Date Sends the email 'n' number of days before the invoice is due. Choose the number of days in the No. Days field. On Due Date This will send the email on the date the invoice is due. The No. Days field will become disabled since it has no meaning for this option. After Due Date Sends the email 'n' number of days after the invoice is due. Choose the number of days in the No. Days field.
- Select the predefined email template to use. You can edit this in the next step.
- Click the Add button.
Removing an Action Step
- Click on the ellipsis (...) in the top-right corner of the action you want to remove.
- When the remove confirmation dialog appears click Remove.
- The action has been remove from the sequence.