Connecting to Sage Business Cloud Accounting
To start using Credit Hound with Sage Business Cloud Accounting, we need to synchronize your customers and transactions with Credit Hound.
Step-by-step Guide to Connect Sage Business Cloud Accounting to Credit Hound
You can follow these step-by-step instructions to help you get up and running in less than 5 minutes:
- Logon to Credit Hound at https://my.credithoundcloud.com
- If this is your first time setting up Credit Hound, you will be presented with the Welcome to Credit Hound screen where you can select your time zone from the drop-down list
- Click the OK button
- You will now be presented with the Add Company Wizard screen. This wizard will take you through connecting your accounting data to Credit Hound.
- Click the Next button
- Credit Hound will redirect you to Sage Business Cloud Accounting
- Choose your Sage Business Cloud Accounting country or region
- Login to Sage Business Cloud Accounting with your Sage login credentials
- You now now need to authorise Credit Hound to have read and write access to your Sage Business Cloud Accounting Businesses. To do this, click on the Allow button
- The Add Company Wizard will begin to load your companies
- If you have multiple companies in Sage Business Cloud Accounting, select the one you want to use with Credit Hound by clicking on the company
- Once you have selected a company (or if you only have one company), this following screen shows the company details we will register with Credit Hound. By default they are taken from the company you just selected from Sage Business Cloud Accounting. You can change any details here or fill in missing fields such as your email address, company website and telephone etc.
- Click Next
Congratulations, the Add Company Wizard is complete. You will be taken into Credit Hound and the data will begin to synchronize.
It may take some time for your data to synchronize. Give it a few moments and refresh the screen.